Once you have created your BestAgent account and added your live properties you will easily be able to set up your portal feeds. You will need to have an active subscription with the portals to activate this feature. If you already have a website and would like to set up a feed then you can use the ‘website upload’ option. Find out more here.
- Login to your account and go to your homepage
- Click on the menu icon on the top right corner and click “Settings”
- Click on “Manage portals”
- Choose the portal you want to activate and click on “Activate”
- Click “yes” to confirm you have added all of your live properties into BestAgent
- Enter your branch ID (if you don’t know what this is please contact the portal)
- Click “nest”
- BestAgent automatically generates an email for you to send to your portal. Click on “email portal”
- Click “send”
- The portal will send you an email to confirm that you are active (depending on the portal, this might take a few hours)
Once the portal feeds are active you can continue to add your properties to BestAgent and they will automatically be included in the feed.