BestAgent data centres and network architecture are built to meet the world-class requirements of the most security-sensitive organisations.
These are some of our security features:
- Infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services (AWS), the most used and secured cloud provider with more than 100k customers in more than 190 countries. AWS makes for a durable and secure technology platform. To ensure the safety and integrity of data, Amazon’s data centres and services have several layers of physical and operational security. AWS also conducts regular audits to ensure its infrastructural security. They’re also compliant with all main security compliances. Check AWS Security.
- Authentication secured by Auth0 and Amazon Cognito. Auth0 is used by all major large scale platforms, they secure 2.5 billions of logins every month. Fully compliant with all main compliances like ISO27001, SOC2 Type II, ISO27018, HIPAA BAA, PCI DSS. Data encryption at-rest and in-transit. Third-party penetration testing and code review. Continuous vulnerability assessment and automated patching. Check Auth0 security.
- Payments secured by Stripe, the most secure payment processor. Fully PCI compliant. They handle billions of dollars every year. All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers. Check Stripe security.
- 100% serverless application, no servers to provision, patch, or manage and no software to install, maintain, or operate. Built-in availability and fault-tolerance. Our application can easily handle any bursts of traffic.
- Our databases can handle more than 10 trillion requests per day and can support peaks of more than 20 million requests per second. It can provide consistent, single-digit millisecond response times at any scale. All customer data encrypted at rest.
- Fast and highly-secure CDN that provides network, application and DDoS level protection.
- All 3rd party dependencies regularly monitored, scanned and patched for known vulnerabilities.
- Least-privilege principle enforced on all functions with fine-grained and strict permissions for each function and service.
- All input data validated and sanitised to avoid any injection attacks.
- Intelligent security services that use machine learning to automatically discover, classify, and protect sensitive data in AWS such as personally identifiable information. Data access activity continuously monitored to detect the risk of unauthorised access or inadvertent data leaks, (implementation prior to full marketplace launch).